Photobucket Welcome to our little corner of the internet. We're glad you took time to stop by to visit, the critters and I like new faces. Linger a while and enjoy the life here, but beware, the squirrels will help themselves to anything you leave behind!

Jul 10, 2011

I Hope I'm Back!!!

Once again, I have been away from this blog for far too long. I see many of you continued to visit anyway, and I thank you.

Last week I lost my father. He was 83 years old and died of multiple problems, but primarily lung cancer that had been undetected by the doctors until it was stage 4. It was called COPD and other such problems.

There have been too many losses in my life the past couple of years!!!

BUT...the one loss I am grateful for is my divorce is finally over after 2 years of craziness!! No matter what the ex and his attorney did, I continued on....and in the end its ok. I was awarded anything that was of any value including the house and contents.

So now I pick up once again and move on. The pond is flourishing (see older posts for when it was built). I will be posting new pictures soon if I can remember how to do it!!!! The tadpoles I put in the first summer are now very noisy frogs that entertain me and make me laugh when nothing else can.

Be back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment