Photobucket Welcome to our little corner of the internet. We're glad you took time to stop by to visit, the critters and I like new faces. Linger a while and enjoy the life here, but beware, the squirrels will help themselves to anything you leave behind!

Apr 15, 2009

Where My Work Has Been Sold

I've had questions from several people asking where my work could be seen or purchased. It has been featured in the stores and galleries below. They can order if they are out of stock.
Also, I will soon open an Etsy shop.
Bear Mountain Trading Company Big Bear Lake, California
Camps and Cottages Berkley, California
Mary Cates and Co. Dallas Texas
Uncle Toms Cabin Orange California
Bunnys By The Bay Seattle Washington
Crescent Gallery Honolulu Hawaii
Country House Catalog
Country Home Catalog
There are many many other stores, but these are the ones that stand out in my mind just now.
Also my wholesale line of samplers, garden decor and bristle Christmas trees is represented by zizi and associates, Los Angeles...or you may contact me for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment