Photobucket Welcome to our little corner of the internet. We're glad you took time to stop by to visit, the critters and I like new faces. Linger a while and enjoy the life here, but beware, the squirrels will help themselves to anything you leave behind!

Jun 29, 2009

I Love Gardens




I love gardens, especially other peoples because I can enjoy them with NO WORK!! This is the garden of another 'friend I've never met' from the internet forums. Her name is Debbie and she and her dear husband have created a wonderful, creative setting around their home. Debbie is a crafter and created the stained glass and some of the other decor. The 'watchcat' in the pictures is Buttons, age 19.

I have posted a few pictures and if you click on the link below you can see the entire slideshow. You may have to cut and paste it into your browser to get it to work, its being stubborn.

http://photos1.walmart.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=420337002/a=135457001_4182155/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment